5566 Satinleaf Way
• Mediterranean architecture complemented by Craftsman and Contemporary accents.
• The kitchen, casual dining area, and family room form the heart of the home. The area was created for entertaining. All rooms are built and finished in an impressive scale. Of particular visual interest in these rooms are the rough-hewn beams and chiseled travertine flooring in a Versailles pattern.
• The kitchen is spacious and features top end appliances – 2 Bosch dishwashers, a 6-burner Theramdor cooktop, a Thermador double oven, and a Thermador warming drawer. A counter depth main refrigerator is complemented by side by side beverage fridges in the casual dining area.
• Beautiful granite counters and a large island provide plenty of space for meal prep and casual dining. The abundant custom cabinetry features pull-out shelves. Storage is provided by a spacious walk-in pantry.
• Crown molding and elegant baseboards are found in most rooms. The built-in shelving and cabinetry found in several rooms are as beautiful as they are functional.
• Most rooms offer the capability for the lighting to be dimmed. Ceiling fans are in all bedrooms.
• Three HVAC zones provide comfort and are controlled by Nest thermostats.
• Separate zones outside, in the public areas, and the master bedroom may be volume controlled and powered on and off depending on entertaining needs.
• The Master Suite features a bathroom with a jetted tub, tile flooring, closets with built-ins, and a large vanity and dressing area.
• Secondary bedrooms are all en suite; two have balconies and one has a sizeable work or play area. Upstairs is a second family room adjacent to the bedrooms.
• Mediterranean architecture with a stucco and stone exterior, and barrel tile roof on a nearly flat .29± acre lot.
• Mature landscaping, stamped concrete hardscape, and vibrant year-round color in the planting areas.
• Several entertaining areas - in the private courtyard, around the outdoor fireplace, at the pavilion, and next to the sparkling salt water pool. Next to the pool is a changing area with convenient half bathroom.
• The pavilion is equipped with a full kitchen which is surrounded by a large bar. It is a great spot to watch the game or share a meal with family and friends.
• Landscaping screens the rear yard. Custom lighting and sound creates a special environment.
Saturday, March 3, 2018 from 1:00 - 4:00
Sunday, March 4, 2018 from 1:00 - 4:00
Thursday, March 1, 2018 from 10:30 - 2:00
Additional Showings by Appointment:
Contact Jeff & Jan Bruno